New Triumph Dealer in my area

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
I was returning to Northwest Arkansas this morning from Missouri and drove by the Indian Dealer here in town, and saw a Triumph banner staked into the grass in front. So I found a place to turn around, went back to the dealer, stopped and got out to look through the windows.

It was amazing to actually see Triumph motorcycles on a floor. The area was small but there was a few accessories hanging around the small area the motorcycles were crammed into. It's something I haven't seen here in my area for over fifteen years.

Tried using Triumph's Dealer Locator, which wasn't working, but was able to confirm on the local dealer's own website. They have the standard Triumph website add-in showing the latest models. One of the models on the floor was a 2023 Rocket III in Silver.

I'm not sure how to act o_O

Returned home mid-day yesterday, managed to make it over to the dealer as they were bringing motorcycles in before closing.

They have been a Triumph Dealer for only four weeks, have many models on the floor. The Thruxton was pricey, in the mid $18k range. I think the bobber was around $13k.

They had some basic Triumph hoodies, something I wouldn't wear, and a few short-sleeve shirts. There was a small amount of riding gear, but didn't focus on it.

We had a good conversation, and they asked a lot of questions after I told them about my former '95 Daytona900. There is a Speed Triple there as well, and it was priced very high, but will come back sometime to take another look. Was a bit bummed that I couldn't buy any long-sleeved shirt that I could take home.

68998279558__87425370-E885-4085-82B5-511BBC2AD4FE.jpeg 68998271077__497B6E02-A2B2-4DC7-A17A-7D4C8C164B0D.jpeg

Back