RoxyRocket

Standard Bore
Ride
07 Rocket Classic, 12 Street Triple R , 02 Guzzi v11LeMans
Hello Everyone. I discovered you gents looking for info on a 07 Rocket 3 Classic . Loving what I see in the forums.
Im 38 years old living in SoCal. Never thought ai would go cruiser since I have always been the sportbike and cafe racer type but I said that if I were to ever get a cruiser it would be a Rocket 3 due to its excessiveness. And to my luck I found a mint bone stock 07 with 80 miles on the clock. I saw it and it had to be mine.
One thing I am noticing though is some accessories are hard to come by so I'll be asking a lot of redundant questions so please bear with me and send me the link. Lol
Looking forward to picking your brains !

Welcome to forum! That sounds like a spiffy deal. I'm sure the first thing that the more technical guys will ask you about is if you have the 'update kit' which consists of some bits and pieces that would need to go in the transmission (I think) and an 'Eastern Beaver' kit. Do a search and you should find plenty of info on them both.

G'day and welcome. How did you fine one with 80 miles on the clock? You are definitely going to tell us that story.

Back