New rocket owner in Atlanta.

Just bought this beauty yesterday. She had 97 miles when I bought her. Was a demo unit but found out most of the miles were from the finance guy taking her home at night lol.

I'm following the breakin pretty closely. Mostly for the bikes sake but about 20% because Im afraid I might crap my pants if I twist the throttle all the way.

Before this I had a 2017 suzuki m90 and a 2005 honda shadow before that. So I've been stepping up in power gradually. (may have missed a couple steps)

I thought my m90 had power but honestly after riding the rocket all day yesterday it feels like I've never ridden a motorcycle before.

I was afraid that having the wide rear tire would affect my turning ability. I was dead wrong.

To be honest I havent found one thing that my m90 did better and thats really an eye opener.
rocket.jpg
Welcome from the United Kingdom

Well it finally stopped raining and I put 100 miles on her yesterday. I keep my bikes stripped down so I'm used to being blown around on the interstates but it seems very minor on the rocket. Not sure why but I didnt hsve the normal blast of air to the chest pushing back on me while doing 80. Love it more every day

Just bought this beauty yesterday. She had 97 miles when I bought her. Was a demo unit but found out most of the miles were from the finance guy taking her home at night lol.

I'm following the breakin pretty closely. Mostly for the bikes sake but about 20% because Im afraid I might crap my pants if I twist the throttle all the way.

Before this I had a 2017 suzuki m90 and a 2005 honda shadow before that. So I've been stepping up in power gradually. (may have missed a couple steps)

I thought my m90 had power but honestly after riding the rocket all day yesterday it feels like I've never ridden a motorcycle before.

I was afraid that having the wide rear tire would affect my turning ability. I was dead wrong.

To be honest I havent found one thing that my m90 did better and thats really an eye opener.
rocket.jpg
Nice find. Now the goodies will come. TOR's, cat delete and on and on it goes. See ya up here in the hills.

Back