New rocket owner in Atlanta.

atlsrt44

Nitrous
Ride
2018 rocket 3 roadster
Just bought this beauty yesterday. She had 97 miles when I bought her. Was a demo unit but found out most of the miles were from the finance guy taking her home at night lol.

I'm following the breakin pretty closely. Mostly for the bikes sake but about 20% because Im afraid I might crap my pants if I twist the throttle all the way.

Before this I had a 2017 suzuki m90 and a 2005 honda shadow before that. So I've been stepping up in power gradually. (may have missed a couple steps)

I thought my m90 had power but honestly after riding the rocket all day yesterday it feels like I've never ridden a motorcycle before.

I was afraid that having the wide rear tire would affect my turning ability. I was dead wrong.

To be honest I havent found one thing that my m90 did better and thats really an eye opener.
rocket.jpg

welcome from Downers Grove, Illinois....Enjoy your new ride Captain!

hi from the Uk love the the bike. the rocket is a big powerful bike but i find it very well balanced. It has it's limitations but you have to remember it has the tile of the biggest production bike on the road. Once you have run her in you will see it's full power and that will make you smile. Anything can be found on this site that you want to know about the rocket don't be afraid to ask. OH! and enjoy the experience' [loud pipes are a must]:laugh:

Back