New rocket owner hey everone

And another welcome from Christchurch NZ Bobby...I have a couple of Shimano fishing reels with ' Beastmaster' written on them...good reels too!!

Gotta love that snow...NOT! It's gotta be 45 degrees or above for me to even think about it anymore, but I don't have a new ride!! NICE BIKE!!!

You selling that windshield? :D:D:D:D

Edit: Yup. Saw it on KSL, then on here.;)

Last edited:
Welcome from Florida! My daughter and her husband live in Murray and work in SLC. Two summers ago I rode out there on my Nomad from FL. Looking forward to doing it on my R3T. Will give you a shout when I get out there. Don't know when though.

Please do I have hours of canyon twisties to show you.

Gotta love that snow...NOT! It's gotta be 45 degrees or above for me to even think about it anymore, but I don't have a new ride!! NICE BIKE!!!

You selling that windshield? :D:D
Edit: Yup. Saw it on KSL, then on here.;)
Hey a Local! I can do above 32 but I need the right gloves. All I could find were summer gloves.
Do you know american fork area well? I plan to do more ridding there this year.
Yeah I was thinking of selling it, but I'm in no rush. I just don't want it gathering dusk if someone could actually use it. Interested?

And another welcome from Christchurch NZ Bobby...I have a couple of Shimano fishing reels with ' Beastmaster' written on them...good reels too!!

Ive Been called a go Get'r before lol.
Everyone calls this bike a beast. I know, a bit cheesy, but red rocket was taken lol, and nor was it red.

Hey a Local! I can do above 32 but I need the right gloves. All I could find were summer gloves.
Do you know american fork area well? I plan to do more ridding there this year.
Yeah I was thinking of selling it, but I'm in no rush. I just don't want it gathering dusk if someone could actually use it. Interested?

I used to know AF pretty good, but it's changed a whole lot. I used to work around there. I like to head down Highway 6 to Mt Pleasant or down Delta way on the old highway.
I probably could use a shield with all the gravel trucks around, but I have a Touring. :)

Thanks Red Rocket I was wondering if anyone had done that yet. I bought this from Nampa I gotta say the weather there is way better then here your lucky buddy.
I think I saw your bike listed, can't remember what site for sure, but recently.... Is that the one all tricked out? If so ya got a real hot one on the get go.

I used to know AF pretty good, but it's changed a whole lot. I used to work around there. I like to head down Highway 6 to Mt Pleasant or down Delta way on the old highway.
I probably could use a shield with all the gravel trucks around, but I have a Touring. :)

I think I saw your bike listed, can't remember what site for sure, but recently.... Is that the one all tricked out? If so ya got a real hot one on the get go.

I should have looked by bad. How do you like the touring? I couldn't get over the HP tradeoff, and the gas tank speedo.

Yes its the one from Idaho and the owner did a great job modding it, and keeping it in good shape! I would have preferred something a little closer then 4.5hrs away. I hardly see these pop up for sale so I took the leap.

We should meet up for a ride when the weather permits:banghead:.

Back