New rocket owner hey everone

I wanted to introduce myself on this forum. My name is Bobby currently in ogden UT. Im Finally able to brag I too own one of the baddest motorcycles ever made. This forum has been one of the most useful sources in my search. I want to say thanks to all you guys.

I'm gonna try to keep this short. I cut my teeth on a 600 shadow obviously that got boring lol. I then got my 1995 Magna after working on one at one of my jobs. I was hooked for 70,000miles. At that time I lived in Dayton Beach and was able to demo just about any bike I wanted, and trust me I have ridden just about everything. For years I would ride away from the Demos grinning ear to ear because I had the bike I wanted. Until I demo'd the Rocket III. It took a min to get back into party mode that day. I've own a custom chopper also but I fix it more then I ride the **** thing. Ive got over 110,000 miles on two wheels, but this bike scares me a little! I forgot what what that was like.

If any of you are in my area we should meet up. Also I frequent Sturges, red lodge, and Daytona Rallies.

It was 33 degrees, thank the gods for heated grips.
hanibal.jpg
frost bite.jpg
Welcome from Ottawa

Welcome from Maine, current land of snow and cold, but spring is just around the corner now:D
Hoopla

Welcome! My bride fell in love with the R3 two years before I was ready to take a test ride... she came home with me that day and the smile on my face has become permanent... and yes... I took the wife home too ;-p
-MIG

Back