New Rocket Colors in 2007

WATCH OUT! It looks like Triumph is updating its site while I am typing this up. Some 2006 pics and verbiage are frantically disppearing before my eyes, a new "home" screen is briefly appearing in... German... and a glimpse of a white 'n GREEN Scrambler is showing on the "motorcycles" page...

Either that, OR:
  • My PC is going berserk
  • Triumph's Webmaster had a rough night
  • The Thailand factory workers have taken the parent company over
  • I should cut down on Aberlour:eek:
Best. Jamie:cool:

Triumph's home page is in a foreign language now...maybe German? I think their webmaster may get a tongue lashing! Haven't they heard of a development site before releasing into production?? :)

Great color

Brittish Racing Green, wow, great color! and I just bought my 06'... oh well, I like the Blk/rd too, and got a deal.

vonbonds said:
I think their webmaster may get a tongue lashing! Haven't they heard of a development site before releasing into production?? :)

Hi Vonbonds. You and I are not the only ones who noticed the --short-lived-- disorder. The site was back to 2006 normalcy ;) this a.m. , central european time. Jamie

White and Blue officially announced for the Classic. Regarding BRG... you thought I was pulling your leg, right?

Just wait for the forthcoming 'cycle show in Cologne/Koln Gemany... :confused: :cool:

Jamie

Jamie........please....for the love of God.....please tell us some more info about the R3. Do you know about when we might get a chance to see this BRgreen color you talk about for the R3!

Back