New R3R rider in MA

Hi - picked up a 14 R3 Roadster end of June and I absolutely love it. Not sure what I've been doing all these years without one! I'm in central Mass, but typically ride all over MA, NH, VT. Solo rider, but often out with several of my family who ride or on charity rides, etc. Planning some longer trips too. Hope to see everyone out there.

Welcome! I've had my 2008 Touring now for a month and love it! Already put 1600 miles on it!

Welcome from Mississippi! Beautiful time of the year to be riding up your way right now! Don't reckon my rocket will ever get back up that way again as I will only be visiting when killington's covered with white stuff or the sox are in another series ;)

WELCOME to ya!
Enjoy, but be extra careful for awhile until you get used to it some.

Hello @R3Rboy and welcome from VA. Don't be worried about riding in the cold (if it ever gets cold anymore that is) the Rocket loves taking long deep breaths of cold air...

Hi - picked up a 14 R3 Roadster end of June and I absolutely love it. Not sure what I've been doing all these years without one! I'm in central Mass, but typically ride all over MA, NH, VT. Solo rider, but often out with several of my family who ride or on charity rides, etc. Planning some longer trips too. Hope to see everyone out there.
Welcome from Northern Kentucky

Back