New R3R rider in MA

Welcome and if some of those longer trips include NYC, lmk...

You're not the first person to write how wonderful the Rocket is and guess you won't be the last.
Enjoy and well done!

Not sure about NYC, but I know a medium range trip that has been discussed is over and around the finger lakes area. Have some recommended routes from people in that area.

Yeap...i hear those are nice roads as well..will have to go pretty soon.

You're not the first person to write how wonderful the Rocket is and guess you won't be the last.
Enjoy and well done!

Thanks. I just can't believe I never heard much about it before. I had an old VTX1800 years back and I knew of some big Kawasaki bikes, Yamahas and others. And then recently (a few months back) I found myself wanting a big cruiser again- had best rides and best times on those bikes. Started looking around to see what is out there and... what is this Rocket thing?! And Triumph?... Then I found one for sale locally for a great deal and here I am. That someone like me could "stumble" on to such a great bike just feels like a Triumph marketing failure somehow. But I got here at least and I am spreading the word.

Welcome from another Aussie, Photos?

As requested. :)

r3r_right.jpg
r3r_rightrear.jpg
r3r_rightfront.jpg

I know what you have been doing all these years, you thought you were riding motors bikes until you got yourself a Rocket, then you found a real motorcycle, welcome from the land down under.

Back