New Paintwork

The T150 has the Cylinders vertical, the T160 has the cylinders angled forward 15° as the BSA is.

I had the same problem with rear tyres on this bike as I do on the Rocket :D

A.jpg
MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-001F.JPG

Now Paul, I'm sure you are the man who said you manufacture exhaust systems for the lower revs cos we only work in the 50-100 mph bracket! Those tyres tell a different story.. :roll::roll:

The T150 has the Cylinders vertical, the T160 has the cylinders angled forward 15° as the BSA is.

Most correct, the frame in the picture is a t150 frame, not a t160.... That's why I thought of it lol fat fingered that one. The factory Mettler tire around here is over $500, so I try and restrain myself whenever possible :roll::D

Most correct, the frame in the picture is a t150 frame, not a t160.... That's why I thought of it lol fat fingered that one. The factory Mettler tire around here is over $500, so I try and restrain myself whenever possible :roll::D
Get a MUCH better tyre that works well for R3s
Bridgestone Exedra Radial 240/55/ R/16 55% aspect profile improves front end response and a heaps better tyre that many of us use and swear by. Half the price too but don't get the crossply version that shares the Exedra name.

Get a MUCH better tyre that works well for R3s
Bridgestone Exedra Radial 240/55/ R/16 55% aspect profile improves front end response and a heaps better tyre that many of us use and swear by. Half the price too but don't get the crossply version that shares the Exedra name.

Ill look into that next season, I never considered changing tires before lol... Ive always been happy with metzler tires, thanks for the suggestion.

Now Paul, I'm sure you are the man who said you manufacture exhaust systems for the lower revs cos we only work in the 50-100 mph bracket! Those tyres tell a different story.. :roll::roll:

Well ...15 miles up in the Hills out the back of here is the Waingaro (Why Narrow) Pub.
My best time on the Trident was 13 minutes, that was by locking up the rear brake and sliding sideways into corners, at the point I could see a straight line outa the corner, I would give it full throttle.
So I went from molten rubber whilst sliding into the corner to molten rubber power sliding out. :D
T'was a bit hard on tyres but Man it was fun.

The interesting thing is, when I got the Rocket I tried the same thing .... didn't work :(
With that 240 rear tyre, the darn thing just stopped :whitstling:
I had to release the brake, ride up to the corner and carry on ........ :D

Looks great! What are the dimensions of the decals you used on the tank? Thinking of going that route instead of putting the badges back on.

Back