Hello, I am new to this site and have enjoyed lurking around it. Been a gl1800 owner for 3 years and ride in a motorcycle club where 2 of my friends have Rockets. I like this F6B model, it is suited for a younger crowd like myself. I constantly have been harassed by my piers for riding an "old man's" bike. One of my friends with a Rocket is adding this F6B to his stable, he is also working on a dedicated website for this new Honda beast. If anyone is interested in making any comments, feel free to visit Honda F6B Forums

Merry Christmas to everyone. Texan

Hello, I am new to this site and have enjoyed lurking around it. Been a gl1800 owner for 3 years and ride in a motorcycle club where 2 of my friends have Rockets. I like this F6B model, it is suited for a younger crowd like myself. I constantly have been harassed by my piers for riding an "old man's" bike. One of my friends with a Rocket is adding this F6B to his stable, he is also working on a dedicated website for this new Honda beast. If anyone is interested in making any comments, feel free to visit Honda F6B Forums

Merry Christmas to everyone. Texan

so do u own a rocket also? or planning on getting one ?

Mitch

It is a good thing you don't live close by.....This Ol'man would have to come down and give you an A$$ whooping like you never had..Hell your dog would not reconize you when ya got home...I would meet you in a open parking lot...just to be fair

Park my rocket in the handicap section.....hang my parking permit on the mirrow. detach my oxygen tank from the rocket...unfold my portable walker get off the rocket and proceed to face you off...At the face off,....before you could make your first move I would run over your big toe with my walker ....hoping you had an ingrown toenail..While you are stunned by my first move I would then attack your ear..I fight dirty...I would bite your ear off.....Hummmmm..it might take awhile....my gums are not as sharp as they use to be...If you don't give up .....Your Nose is next....and yes my slava glands work extreamly good......When I have a big chew of Tobacco in..

Now you know what kind of A$$ Whooping you are going to get.......I think when we meet we should just shake hands, smile and go have a cold one and talk about how awesome our rockets are.

:D:D:D:p:p

Yes....Biker was off base with his remarks....just chalk it up to being a ....Yankee
Yep...Yankees are like that...here......Never ever wrong about anything

Mitch

It is a good thing you don't live close by.....This Ol'man would have to come down and give you an A$$ whooping like you never had..Hell your dog would not reconize you when ya got home...I would meet you in a open parking lot...just to be fair

Park my rocket in the handicap section.....hang my parking permit on the mirrow. detach my oxygen tank from the rocket...unfold my portable walker get off the rocket and proceed to face you off...At the face off,....before you could make your first move I would run over your big toe with my walker ....hoping you had an ingrown toenail..While you are stunned by my first move I would then attack your ear..I fight dirty...I would bite your ear off.....Hummmmm..it might take awhile....my gums are not as sharp as they use to be...If you don't give up .....Your Nose is next....and yes my slava glands work extreamly good......When I have a big chew of Tobacco in..

Now you know what kind of A$$ Whooping you are going to get.......I think when we meet we should just shake hands, smile and go have a cold one and talk about how awesome our rockets are.

:D:D:D:p:p

Yes....Biker was off base with his remarks....just chalk it up to being a ....Yankee
Yep...Yankees are like that...here......Never ever wrong about anything

:D lmfao gotta admit when i first started reading this i thought here we go again wtf lol . good onya mate ;)

Mitch

Glad ya liked it....I thought we could use a little humor...here

I do want to know???...how far did you read....before you caught on...

Plus I would have loved to have a camera on ya...as you first read that post

I bet the Ol blood pressure hit the roof....just for a few seconds

Merry Christmas My Friend

Now if Honda would just tune this engine for about 170 hp they would have something, but they never do. They can, but they never do. Even us old guys get tired of vanilla after a while. Long live the Rocket III !

Back