Interesting. Looks to be taking on the Harley and Victory custom baggers. Starting at $20k its probably going to be competitive. Kind of an upgraded Valkyrie.

Always nice to have more choices.

Looks better than any other Gold Wing i've ever seen ... Looks a bit like the big Kawasaki cruiser .. not sure what they call that model.

Just Strip away the Fairing Lower to expose the mottor more like they did with the Valkyrie add some chrome to the Engine and I could like it even release a version with No fairing at all.... now you'd be talking

I did say it was the best looking Gold Wing i'd seen ... but i reckon Gold Wings are one of the ugliest bikes on the road. Maybe it was just because it was black :eek:

Has old man written all over it . Wonder if it comes with a handicap sticker? Not my thing I'm afraid

55 next birthday ... maybe that's it :cool: good job today mate, doubt we'll get any complaints from that land-locked Viking once the storms blow away and he picks up his longboat :D

For our part, we were always a fan of the looks of the Valkyrie and this thing is a move toward the Valk look. Still a lot of plastic, but (for our tastes) Honda seems headed in the right direction with this. No doubt it is a terrific (if a bit sterile) motorcycle. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

We trudge on.

Nah.. looks to me like the guy that designed front wasn't talking to the guy working in the tail.. so he figure Pizza delivery boys could be interested or couriers maybe..

Sorry Macrider not even a starter mate and I've owned a GW..

Back