Went out to my bike shed and the first container I opened had a positap sitting right on top:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D tapped into the wire took the bike for a spin and presto the speedo works :D:D:D:D:D:D me a happy guy:D
Appreciate all the help and like most guys I love happy endings:D
Gentlemen - hide your goats. He'll be out celebrating.

My bike is in NY because i'lI be there when Maggie Valley happens, going to ride it this year.

I just finished the POD-300 (with PCV and Autotune) install and cranked it up for the first time yesterday. Is it natural for the numbers displayed in the POD-300 to jump up and down so fast that they become illegible? For example, if the fuel ratio is cycling between 12.9 and 13.1 , the only number I can read is the 1 and the other two numbers look almost like 88 because of the cycling rate. Anyone know how to cure this? Very frustrating! Do love the quality of all the parts. Will throw some pictures of how I installed mine later today.

I just finished the POD-300 (with PCV and Autotune) install and cranked it up for the first time yesterday. Is it natural for the numbers displayed in the POD-300 to jump up and down so fast that they become illegible? For example, if the fuel ratio is cycling between 12.9 and 13.1 , the only number I can read is the 1 and the other two numbers look almost like 88 because of the cycling rate. Anyone know how to cure this? Very frustrating! Do love the quality of all the parts. Will throw some pictures of how I installed mine later today.
Do you have yo calibrate the O2 sensor in free air first? I know it was a requirement on my Weggo III system.

Do you have yo calibrate the O2 sensor in free air first? I know it was a requirement on my Weggo III system.
Not mentioned in the installation instructions provided by Dynojet. The air/fuel ratio on the computer screen also moves around but you can at least read the numbers.

Not mentioned in the installation instructions provided by Dynojet. The air/fuel ratio on the computer screen also moves around but you can at least read the numbers.
The smaller numbers (the tenths) move around a lot while twisting the throttle if kept steady mine at least mine are easy to read, how have you set you screen? setting it in four , two or one makes a difference in viewing the numbers.

Back