New Giant Fly First Run

Any long fast sweepers?.
yes and still do not have a problem with the lights. Reality is in this part of the country at night it is not real advisable to go into a tight corner full speed. Deer,Raccoons,Skunks, and coyotes are common place. I understand the self adjusting Daymakers are state of the art but real happy with what i have and have no regrets buying them for the bike.

Reality is in this part of the country at night it is not real advisable to go into a tight corner full speed. Deer,Raccoons,Skunks, and coyotes are common place. I understand the self adjusting Daymakers are state of the art but real happy with what i have and have no regrets buying them for the bike.
Don't get me wrong - I had Series1 Speakers in and they were way better than stock. And the Series2 you have are better still.

And if you ride mostly on main (high) beam then frankly the adaptive solution may not offer much advantage. I seldom use main beam. If you ever saw the adaptive first run video I posed - you'd have seen we have a fair amount of traffic - though nowhere near as much as the UK. Our danger comes from wild-boar and drunks (thankfully less and less at the wheel).

IMG_0163.JPG Funny looking Harley. Have not had a problem but then again the roads I ride daily do not have any sharp turns. Anyhow was referring to basic light pattern given out by the Daymakers made for Harley Davidson. In comparing to light pattern of the JW Speaker lights made for jeeps.;););););) May scrape a few things but the Harley will corner OK.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You need to make it match the rest of the X........ oops, no metal to grind :(
Maybe you could find a vinyl stripe that looks like faux ground metal - that would look beechin :thumbsup:

IMG_5590.JPG

Izzat the XL Fly?
IIf so, how do you like it?

So then I assume it is the standard Fly and not the XL version made by a fellow (forget his name) in England.
I find the XL version works nearly as well as the OEM shield.

Back