New Giant Fly First Run

Not trying to butt in here, but I believe my wife met you around Ellensburg on your trip while riding with her girlfriend, she said she talked with a fellow riding a rocket with the club fly screen and asked a few questions for myself since I have been searching g forever for one.
One quick question, how did you order it and from who, I found the guy overseas but was unable to buy due to EBay say I g it could not be shipped to my address is the tri cities. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you are not the guy she met, sorry for the mistake, by the way it looks killer on your bike.

I do remember. :thumbsup:
Did she tell you I was a handsome older fellow? :eek:
I was with some of my Blue Knights enroute to visiting our vets at the Spokane Veterans Home.
Very nice lady indeed. Perhaps we can get together sometime this summer.
I see you are on our thread "Rocket Owners Northwest". Come with us on our September ride to the Big Nasty?

I do remember. :thumbsup:
Did she tell you I was a handsome older fellow? :eek:
I was with some of my Blue Knights enroute to visiting our vets at the Spokane Veterans Home.
Very nice lady indeed. Perhaps we can get together sometime this summer.
I see you are on our thread "Rocket Owners Northwest". Come with us on our September ride to the Big Nasty?
Yes she did, lol
It would be very cool to get together with fellow riders. As you recommended I had Bells time my R3 and she runs incredable now.
I have been beating my head against the proverbial wall, eBay says they won't ship that screen to washington, can you enlighten me how you achieved this? I appreciate getting back to me, and cudos to that bike of yours.

Yes she did, lol
It would be very cool to get together with fellow riders. As you recommended I had Bells time my R3 and she runs incredable now.
I have been beating my head against the proverbial wall, eBay says they won't ship that screen to washington, can you enlighten me how you achieved this? I appreciate getting back to me, and cudos to that bike of yours.
Wow, auto correct sucks, Nells tuned the R3 lol

Wow, auto correct sucks, Nells tuned the R3 lol

Nels IS THE MAN!!!

I did use Ebay and it was $177.22 USD paid on May 14th to David Gill.
He backs up his customers and has a very fine product.
The packaging he sent severely failed in shipment and the mount bolts, nuts and colets were lost from the torn open box.
He sent me a replacement set of mounts - NO HASSLE!

I just looked and I can't find it on Ebay any more!!!
Some here know how to contact David Gill - I do not.
Perhaps you can post a thread "Where is David Gill" and someone will come to your aid. :D

Nels IS THE MAN!!!

I did use Ebay and it was $177.22 USD paid on May 14th to David Gill.
He backs up his customers and has a very fine product.
The packaging he sent severely failed in shipment and the mount bolts, nuts and colets were lost from the torn open box.
He sent me a replacement set of mounts - NO HASSLE!

I just looked and I can't find it on Ebay any more!!!
Some here know how to contact David Gill - I do not.
Perhaps you can post a thread "Where is David Gill" and someone will come to your aid. :D
Thank you sir, I every much appreciate the info, I hope to get one for myself.
I suppose I can get info on the big nast by going to the northwest riders section.

I suppose I can get info on the big nast by going to the northwest riders section.

send David Gill a message on facebook. i don't do facebook, but i do have an account, so i used it to reach him. he will get back to you in a couple/few days & direct you to the product you seek ;)

If not, send me a PM and I'll share all the poop.

Not sure if you have it yet but David Gill is happy to combine sales from his eBay site and his Rock's Patches sites and you may even be able to purchase eBay listed items direct via Rocks Patches. He will send to the US if you contact him and ask.

David Gills personal email is davidx90@hotmail.co.uk

UK Rocke's Patches site:
Bike Parts - Rocke's Patches

Toyota6510 is the eBay site:
Aussie: toyota6510 | eBay

UK: toyota6510 | eBay

Thanks, and very happy to say with your help and others
Thanks, and very happy to say with your help and others, I was able to make contact and am fitfully awaiting the arrival of my screen, thanks to all for the help, I had all but given up on this mod.

Back