squidcv41

Standard Bore
hey everyone, I found this site today looking for a place to put a few parts up for sale. I previously had a 2011 R3, then in 2020 bought the new model. last year I realized i would rather go back to a more confy sitting posturte and since I no longer had the 2011, I opted for a different manufacturer. I still think Triumph is one of, if not THE, best bikes on the road, but i a, looking to sell parts.
nice to 'meet' you folks.
Squidcv41

Welcome from arizona
I think that you need at least 10 posts before you can use the classifieds
So what kind of bike do.u have now?

So.. Used to haves; 2011 Rocket 3 Touring, 2004 Speedmaster-Ratted out of course, 2020 R3-MONSTER of a bike. Now have; 2020 Indian Chieftain Darkhorse.
IMG_4011.JPG
IMG_4537.PNG
IMG_5397.JPG
64540122015__E099583F-01E3-43B8-BBCA-DF16A1E86C0E.jpg

Nice bikes
Try post one part per thread or two
What have you got,?

I have an OEM seat with driver backrest, and a windscreen so far. I am clearing out a storage unit and cleaning the garage out, not too sure about other items, there may be a set of passenger floorboards, luggage rack and backrest for passenger ..... somewhere. but, Not sure yet.

Well Welcome from Oklahoma.
Hate that you're only here to sell parts, wish you could have joined us a few years back.
That's true, but I just found you guys. I really miss my R3, but the dealer I traded it into still has it. they said they had 3 test rides, but no bites, the salesman told me he thought they were all spooked when they returned to the shop. HAHAHAHA

squidcv41,

You must be old like me. I made what was possibly the last COD trap/launch on CV41 when it came back to the states for decommissioning. It was retiring and so was I. ;)

bob

Back