New Exhaust w. Ram Air Kit - Need Help picking

I just set everything up with Paul. I'm getting the Twin Muffler System w. the Headers. I'm really excited about this journey, and taking my bike to the next level.

Thank you everyone for walking me through the ropes and pointing me to the right direction. I still have a lot to learn but I'm getting there.

Last edited:
Anybody got a pic of Paul's exhaust installed on a Roadster? Not seeing it listed on his site. Also, do the headers have heat shields or no?
5efa29791e87482b5626df7bA.jpg

A.jpg

B.jpg

Beautiful. What's heat level compared to stock?

You are always going to have more heat from an exposed pipe compared to the original set up with the double heat shields.
Tuning is critical for heat control.
I use this same header, with twin mufflers, on my own bike, I ride a lot with no heat issues what so ever.

A.JPG

Of coarse stop light to stop light every 200 yards will cause heat, even the stock system gets hot in this situation.

Paul could you or one of the talented folks on the forum CG in a tastefully looking chrome heat shield design. Maybe 1 piece or/and a multi piece heat shield system ?

Paul could you or one of the talented folks on the forum CG in a tastefully looking chrome heat shield design. Maybe 1 piece or/and a multi piece heat shield system ?

I've looked at this several times Bill, but with out spending a serious amount of money on press tools, it just isn't going to happen.
I did look at getting two sizes larger tube and cutting a heat shield from that, but the larger diameter tube is bent on a longer radius, so the "cover" doesn't match the pipe.

As an example, this piece cost over $1500 Kiwi.

20200807_181952.jpg

Back