New Exhaust w. Ram Air Kit - Need Help picking

Hello Kenny, I ran the TORs from Triumph for 70K miles and enjoyed the sound and the extra power they afford. It is not much but with the RamAir, pretty nice.

But they are at the end of their life so a ordered the full dual exhaust form Viking (@Paul Bryant) which should arrive any day now. While my headers are still in good shape, just the can are rusting out, I opted for the full set as I too want more power, especially low end torque as that is where I ride most.

Good luck

Hey @Boog !

I got my dual exhaust with the ram air, trying to get it dyno tuned, but im the mean time, I was wondering if you used tune Ecu to map your rocket, and if so, which map did you use!

Hey @Boog !

I got my dual exhaust with the ram air, trying to get it dyno tuned, but im the mean time, I was wondering if you used tune Ecu to map your rocket, and if so, which map did you use!
Paul sent a map with the exhaust system. Do you have that? If so, then load it into the TuneECU and then load onto your bikes computer. If you do not have the map, have you scoured the available maps here? Resources

Paul sent a map with the exhaust system. Do you have that? If so, then load it into the TuneECU and then load onto your bikes computer. If you do not have the map, have you scoured the available maps here? Resources

I never got a map from Paul, he said that he would have given me his but said my model was different. Going from the resources a guy referred me to this one here:

Even though I have Tune ECU, I need the proper USB connection which I purchased from Lonelec via Ebay, its a OBD reader specifically made for Tune ECU and from what I hear its the best one-but that's not coming till the first week of August.

I never got a map from Paul, he said that he would have given me his but said my model was different. Going from the resources a guy referred me to this one here:

Even though I have Tune ECU, I need the proper USB connection which I purchased from Lonelec via Ebay, its a OBD reader specifically made for Tune ECU and from what I hear its the best one-but that's not coming till the first week of August.
Wow, that is a long time for shipping. Good luck

Back