204.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMAG0085.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 66
So I finally got everything done.
Taking off the old exhaust took a little while but it was simply finding all the fixing bolts an removing to old bits.
Fitting the new Exhaust was a simple exercise but had to get new gaskets. (this took forever)
Once the new gaskets were fitted my idle sensor decided that idle was 2000 so had to replace that as well another long delay waiting for parts to come in.

The Oz-Claw was a no brainer to fit simply remove old bear-claw and replace

Interesting to note that the old exhaust weighed in at 46lbs vs the new 17lbs

I really like this exhaust both the sound and the looks.

Attachments

• IMAG0112.jpg
    IMAG0112.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMAG0113.jpg
    IMAG0113.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMAG0114.jpg
    IMAG0114.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 71
Have been playing with different tunes.
Now that I have the rest sorted out and found that my bike is picky on tunes
tried Roadster_Jardine3K&N_a.hex Bike would not start
went back to my old tune and all worked but the decell pop was going to get my neighbors unhappy.
Went with 20355_KN_Jars_110429.hex and now decell is a lot better.
Will be adding fuel to the 0 table to see if I can make this better.
I will be trying with 1% more and repeating until I feel that this is as good as it gets.

On a side note have been using a cheap tablet from Wall mart for TuneECU The ONN 10.1" with keyboard as this is all I use the tablet for.
At $70.00 vs the $500.oo for the new Samsung I can honestly say this tablet is great large screen makes looking at the map much easier.

Next step is to find someone to dyno this setup.

So I finally got everything done.
Taking off the old exhaust took a little while but it was simply finding all the fixing bolts an removing to old bits.
Fitting the new Exhaust was a simple exercise but had to get new gaskets. (this took forever)
Once the new gaskets were fitted my idle sensor decided that idle was 2000 so had to replace that as well another long delay waiting for parts to come in.

The Oz-Claw was a no brainer to fit simply remove old bear-claw and replace

Interesting to note that the old exhaust weighed in at 46lbs vs the new 17lbs

I really like this exhaust both the sound and the looks.
One question did the turn signal when you turn the wheel all the way hit the Oz claw I had a problem with mine I thought maybe I had to remove the coolant tank and move it

One question did the turn signal when you turn the wheel all the way hit the Oz claw I had a problem with mine I thought maybe I had to remove the coolant tank and move it
Not on my bike,
The coolant tank is still there.
Have uploaded picture

IMAG0116.jpg

Have you tried PowerTrip Jardenevtund with Ramair. This tune solved all my development popping issues and seems to be real smooth across the powerband

Have you tried PowerTrip Jardenevtund with Ramair. This tune solved all my development popping issues and seems to be real smooth across the powerband
Let me have a look for that tune
Thank you

Back