Like you I never found any mounting instructions, so I took my time with tape measure in hand and a sharpie and basically plotted out the mounting holes to be drilled. Mocked the bracket up with the license plate and double checked my setup prior to dropping the fender pan and drilled the holes. When making up the bracket to the all plastic pan I utilized large fender washers where suitable to beef up the assembly considering it is only bolted to a all plastic fender pan. Otherwise I did need to cut the excess length of the bolts with a die grinder cutoff wheel for clearance considering how little room there is above the pan.
The wiring is fairly cut and dry stuff, I did end up not using the included turn signals opting for some nice slim LED units.
As for the bar end helmet locks I now just have the right hand unit mounted, its what it is and gives me a little peace of mind that my 1k helmet and comms will be there for the ride home. I haven't noticed if the grips are anymore buzzy than what I recall, guess I'll be mindful from here on and see if that's the case.
Is there a video somewhere that shows how to drop the fender pan and do the wiring? I couldn't figure out the fender pan and I'm 100% certain I won't be able to figure out the wiring once that time arrives. The package says "professional instructions located at lamonstergarage.com", I think they mean you need to be a professional mechanic to do the install.

Is there a video somewhere that shows how to drop the fender pan and do the wiring? I couldn't figure out the fender pan and I'm 100% certain I won't be able to figure out the wiring once that time arrives. The package says "professional instructions located at lamonstergarage.com", I think they mean you need to be a professional mechanic to do the install.
Well I am by far no professional mechanic, just somewhat knowledgeable and my automotive electrical skills are questionable to say the least. Hopefully you have a acquaintance or a buddy with the skill set who can help you out with your project. Definitely would not mess around with the wiring if you know you are not up for it.
As far as dropping the pan its a matter of removing the two left and right horizontal machine screws as circled in yellow and I believe the two other bolts I circled as well.
Then its just a matter of sliding the pan forward and it'll drop right out.
Also for reference I added a couple of Under side pics of the installed plate and bracket.
Good luck on your project, just take your time!

Attachments

• 20201108_201750~2.jpg
    20201108_201750~2.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 20201108_201653~2.jpg
    20201108_201653~2.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20201108_201523_HDR.jpg
    20201108_201523_HDR.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 20201108_201505_HDR.jpg
    20201108_201505_HDR.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 57
Well I am by far no professional mechanic, just somewhat knowledgeable and my automotive electrical skills are questionable to say the least. Hopefully you have a acquaintance or a buddy with the skill set who can help you out with your project. Definitely would not mess around with the wiring if you know you are not up for it.
As far as dropping the pan its a matter of removing the two left and right horizontal machine screws as circled in yellow and I believe the two other bolts I circled as well.
Then its just a matter of sliding the pan forward and it'll drop right out.
Also for reference I added a couple of Under side pics of the installed plate and bracket.
Good luck on your project, just take your time!
Thanks for the pics, it never occurred to me to remove those 4 screws. What about the 2 bolts underneath right next to the passenger footpegs?

Okay, Corbin gunfighter seat and undertail showed up yesterday. Took about 45 minutes to install. Be prepared, seat is nice, but very hard, I assume it will soften with use. Corbin Undertail replaced the Tail Tidy from Lamontster Garage. I liked the minimalist look of the Lamontster option, but living in Florida, with our sporadic rain, I was getting soaked. The Corbin undertail seems to be blocking all the water from going up my back, which is nice. It looks okay to me. Still on it's way, is the Corbin Front fairing, that should be interesting.

Okay, Corbin gunfighter seat and undertail showed up yesterday. Took about 45 minutes to install. Be prepared, seat is nice, but very hard, I assume it will soften with use. Corbin Undertail replaced the Tail Tidy from Lamontster Garage. I liked the minimalist look of the Lamontster option, but living in Florida, with our sporadic rain, I was getting soaked. The Corbin undertail seems to be blocking all the water from going up my back, which is nice. It looks okay to me. Still on it's way, is the Corbin Front fairing, that should be interesting.
Corbin said I should have fairing by Christmas!!! Maybe the first "real" order...

Back