Need advice as painting my bike

What gets me is that they say they want to take over, that they hate us and our culture and our beliefs, that killing westerners is OK and in the name of their god. But unless you're one of them you're not allowed to say so.

The Muslim f*cks are indeed straight out honest about what their evil intents are. I am confounded why our countries continue to kiss their asses or even allow them entry.
What would happen if you or I publicly stated we wanted to kill the president or prime minister?

We'll take responsibility for Ned and Chopper .. Mel Gibson has been in the US since he was a pup .. you mob are responsible for him I reckon. PS we don't want him or Paul Hogan back , you keep'em.

I can understand why you don't want Gibson back - what's the issue with shrimp on the barbie and Crow?

Kameleon Flames Blue to Red or Gold to Magenta.

Warpo,
That sound pretty cool to me - especially if done over the matte black background.
I'd like to see that.
BTW - I hope you be healing well, Amigo.
1olbull

I can understand why you don't want Gibson back - what's the issue with shrimp on the barbie and Crow?
I do believe Gibson was born over there in the USA and Crow is a Kiwi so I take no responsibility for either of them. Bit like most of our Aussie rock stars, Pommies,Scott's or Kiwi's most of them.

Maybe when she was 11 or 12 .. don't think she'd be of any interest to Harris these days. Down on his knees with a 9mm just behind his ear .. that's the corrective 'treatment' for those of his ilk.

I know it is non conventional and perhaps offensive, but personally i think it would be a romantic 'treatment' to ram a squid jig up his arse and slowly watch him eat a box of laxatives. A few cups of sand and leave him to think about life for a while then smack the **** in the head with a cold spoon for a few hours. It'd be really nice to let him swallow that 9mm and ask the perverted ****er if he likes things shoved in his mouth then watching the fireworks. :) ****in happy days hey? would be a great Saturday night

Maybe when she was 11 or 12 .. don't think she'd be of any interest to Harris these days. Down on his knees with a 9mm just behind his ear .. that's the corrective 'treatment' for those of his ilk.
Nah - waste of a 9mm. Double tap with a 22 short. - Less mess to clean up.
Or if anybody wants a nice pure lead soft nose for their .17H2 I have just the thing. :whitstling:

Back