My turn to beat the (long) dead horse...

This site can be quite terrible if you suggest doing anything other than what a few, and usually the loudest, people say or think. Running a car tire, how dare you. Want to make a custom crossover pipe so you can fit aftermarket HD cans and save $500-$1,000, unacceptable...

I mostly put up with it because there is certainly more good information than negative crap. It's just a shame that the few, that feel like they have to **** the non-comformers, can't just allow these other conversations to happen without interjecting their well documented opinions.

Why are car tyre advocates such cry babies? :banghead:

Are you seriously saying this site “can be quite terrible” because sometimes people express opinions you don’t agree with? And that different points of view are “negative crap”?

When you started this discussion by posting a picture of your attrociously worn back tyre you perhaps should have clarified that the only welcome participants were those who would say “there there”, “it’s all Tiumph’s fault” and “you should use a car tyre”. What you got was a conversation. It happens. Get over it.

And there’s no point telling me to keep my opinions to myself. Firstly, who do you think you are with your hundred and something posts dictating who can and can’t post on here? Secondly, it will have the exact opposite effect.

Back