My Moto Hobo life

Your nuts and not doing your Math.
Hassle /expense to remove rear wheel and tire even 5,000 miles later is much greater than the measley 'savings'.

$93/28 x 23 = $76.39 used
So just $16.61 of potential rubber left 'wasted' and done while you have the wheel off already anyway. No Brainer, cheapskate! ;) 🤔😁

Now who in their right mind would would
toss out this perfectly good tire?

Aside from the fact that it has reached the wear marks and wouldnt pass DMV inspection it is in the prime of its life.

(Shhh, a secret scoop is that DS tires perform better their LAST 10,000 miles than their FIRST 10,000 miles IMHO!!!).

We’ve been together for over a year now and shared many experiences over those 23,000 wonderful miles - including many rides with some of you fine folks!

She has toted my fat arse from NY to RAA West 2019 in Texas, to Daytona Beach FL Octoberfest Bike Week, to Key West Fantasy Fest on my birthday, back to Daytona for Bike Week 2020, helped me outrun CV-19 from Florida over to MS & up the Natchez Parkway, over to TN/NC to ride the Cherohala, Dragon, Foothills and then north to New York, down to WV for RAA East plus an encore WV trip, and then 3/4 the way across America over the Rocky Mountains and delivering me safely to TURBO’s shop in southern Arizona.

How can one turn their back on such a devoted & loyal compadre and not let them burn off their remaining tread-life out on the open road?

0D3A6B64-397B-4CA6-9441-35FB80C0E838.jpeg

(Shhh, a secret scoop is that DS tires perform better their LAST 10,000 miles than their FIRST 10,000 miles IMHO!!!).
That is because they become more like a motorcycle tire as the corners wear down! ;) 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How can one turn their back on such a devoted & loyal compadre and not let them burn off their remaining tread-life out on the open road?

It has a bloody nail head dead center tread too! No need to turn your back, funeral services fulfilling your wishes can easily be arranged!
Street $20, open-road and vistas extra! ;) :whitstling:
1602832956703.png

Last edited:
Back