My Moto Hobo life

tribal

Moto Hobo Gypsy Vagabond
North America - presently touring the USA
Ride
2005 Rocket III & 2015 Rocket III Roadster
My crap is either sold, donated, in the landfill or stored away and my house went on the market yesterday so I will soon be realizing my dream of going off the grid and living the Moto Hobo lifestyle.
After extensive research on various RV options to carry my motorcycle (5th Wheel Toy Hauler, Class A/B/C, trailer towed with my Jeep etc.) I have opted to “flip the script” and tow my new mobile home with my bike.
Including my basement, screened in room and garage I am downsizing from 5,000 SQFT to a 70 SQFT pop up camper with awning.
If I like being a vagabond after a year I will consider upgrading to a bigger rig.
The home is at 24 Bridgewood Drive in Fairport NY and was listed at a reasonable “priced-to-sell” valuation with Howard Hanna .

Please buy it so I can begin my next adventure.

https://nys.mlsmatrix.com/DE.asp?ID=DE-62674522457

B1A52A74-29C1-4484-8938-7F60CEB4680B.jpeg

Spoiled rotten shoppers here.
The house is in great shape but 4 of 4 potential buyers said it needed too many updates for the price.
Translation = Granite counters, hardwood floors, new cabinets and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and new sinks and vanity mirrors in the upstairs bathrooms, new carpets and designer paint colors.
It is move-in ready and these are all projects that could be done over time.
They will not find anything with the low electricity in my area, wooded private lot backing up to a nature trail and walking distance to the Erie Canal where you can carry a kayak to etc.

Oh well, someone will appreciate the extras and buy it.
And yet in my area or most areas in California your house would go for $600 to $700 thousand as is easily.

Spoiled rotten shoppers here.
The house is in great shape but 4 of 4 potential buyers said it needed too many updates for the price.
Translation = Granite counters, hardwood floors, new cabinets and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and new sinks and vanity mirrors in the upstairs bathrooms, new carpets and designer paint colors.
It is move-in ready and these are all projects that could be done over time.
They will not find anything with the low electricity in my area, wooded private lot backing up to a nature trail and walking distance to the Erie Canal where you can carry a kayak to etc.

Oh well, someone will appreciate the extras and buy it.
I’ve just never had much luck selling stuff. I made one good real estate deal many years ago but that’s only one sale.:mad:

Back