My Moto Hobo life

I took the trailer on its maiden voyage today.
I just went five miles without my gear loaded to get a feel for towing something with a MC.
The tires were at only 13lbs so I went up to 40lbs, adjusted the bike tire pressures, and added some preload and the ride home was much more stable.
I do need to get the ball lowered as I can tell it is acting as a cantilever and taking weight off the forks when I hit dips.
The hitch adapter arrived and I may give that a try even though the hitch guy said to raise the trailer coupler instead.

Screenshot_20200828-072847.png

That's crazy, I had them redone in my 50s
You need to find a new dentist. I had 4 teeth pulled and the Covid hit, I was told implants are elective surgery, so I'm walking around with half a smile. 😞

Wow that dentist stuff is exspensive. I haven't been to one since 2010 when I had my last set made :) so long he's retired and I have to find another dentist now. Note to self "next dentist needs to be a youngster so he out last me" :)
Dr. D is available and will also check you for a hernia and a prostate check (one or two fingers, your choice) all for a very low basement price.;)

Dr. D is available and will also check you for a hernia and a prostate check (one or two fingers, your choice) all for a very low basement price.;)
Oh I already asked doc his prices. Although I'm more of a quality minded retired tool maker. But I'm sure glad 30 years ago it was only 750.00 bucks to get 30 extractions and two plates. But ya had to do it without a anesthesiologist. Only novocaine. If I had to do it all over again I'd pay for the dope :D

Back