Mighty Mouse

A Mouse of a different breed.
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Spoiled rotten shoppers here.
The house is in great shape but 4 of 4 potential buyers said it needed too many updates for the price.
Translation = Granite counters, hardwood floors, new cabinets and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and new sinks and vanity mirrors in the upstairs bathrooms, new carpets and designer paint colors.
It is move-in ready and these are all projects that could be done over time.
They will not find anything with the low electricity in my area, wooded private lot backing up to a nature trail and walking distance to the Erie Canal where you can carry a kayak to etc.

Oh well, someone will appreciate the extras and buy it.
And yet in my area or most areas in California your house would go for $600 to $700 thousand as is easily.

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Spoiled rotten shoppers here.
The house is in great shape but 4 of 4 potential buyers said it needed too many updates for the price.
Translation = Granite counters, hardwood floors, new cabinets and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and new sinks and vanity mirrors in the upstairs bathrooms, new carpets and designer paint colors.
It is move-in ready and these are all projects that could be done over time.
They will not find anything with the low electricity in my area, wooded private lot backing up to a nature trail and walking distance to the Erie Canal where you can carry a kayak to etc.

Oh well, someone will appreciate the extras and buy it.
I’ve just never had much luck selling stuff. I made one good real estate deal many years ago but that’s only one sale.:mad:

tribal

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III & 2015 Rocket III Roadster
And yet in my area or most areas in California your house would go for $600 to $700 thousand as is easily.
Yepper and that’s not counting the 2 1/2 car garage that I redid in 2014 with custom designed floor tiles and racing stripes on the walls.
Besides being able to kill suburban deer with my bow behind my house I will miss my garage the most....
B3B2DA7E-EBE6-447E-9C42-136013A73184.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock