My Moto Hobo life

Thanks a big bunch for all of the help i received while i was working on Jim's bike
Sunday we went for a nice ride (200 miles) all went well except for the incident (chrome piece fell off ) could not find it, it seems it goes into the twilight zone never to be seen again.

Thanks a big bunch for all of the help i received while i was working on Jim's bike
Sunday we went for a nice ride (200 miles) all went well except for the incident (chrome piece fell off ) could not find it, it seems it goes into the twilight zone never to be seen again.
What are those big oval brake lights off Herman? I like them.
And I just spotted your Solo seat mount for a Triumph Rider's backrest.
Are you using a rear spigot mount bracket for a Classic Dual seat? :cool::thumbsup:
1604367023131.png

1604365282477.png

What are those big oval brake lights off Herman? I like them.
And I just spotted your Solo seat mount for a Triumph Rider's backrest.
Are you using a rear spigot mount bracket for a Classic Dual seat? :cool::thumbsup:
1604367023131.png

1604365282477.png

My bike had the daul seat and i bought the back rest the adaptor was a car tire mount i just happen to have. It is a little high and i am going to have to refo.
Lights came from a place that sales truck/trailer equipment. I run them on bright and set them to blink when braking. Most people stay way back or switch lanes.

Well done to the team that all worked to get this beast back on the road.

@Ishrub there didn't happen to be one or those chrome shields on that list of parts I sent you a while back?

Jim I still have to post your Christmas present to you forwarding address. Butt will get that done this week?

So happy that you have gotten back up running like it should.

Now you can carry on to get to the dentist 😉

Well done to the team that all worked to get this beast back on the road.

@Ishrub there didn't happen to be one or those chrome shields on that list of parts I sent you a while back?

Jim I still have to post your Christmas present to you forwarding address. Butt will get that done this week?

So happy that you have gotten back up running like it should.

Now you can carry on to get to the dentist 😉
Nope, they are Jardines own covers not Triumph and Teresa did not have any thing like it 3 years ago that I saw.
The missing piece in far LHS, 1 up from bottom. Just goes to show how good a value a set of Jardines are with all the heat shields and all.

1604434741060.png

Back