My Birthday Present - "name this bike" ;-)

Nice! And Happy Birthday, I'll hit 71 in September, "IF" I make it that far! My neighbor has a whole collection of Honda 750's. Engines, frames, wheels, on and on. SW Florida.

At least carry a broom stick with you to throw in the front spokes in case of emergency.
Just for the record, carrying a broom stick on a bike is pretty tough. And, using it as a brake messes with the spokes really bad. And I want to apologize to my good friend Jeff from the 4th grade, I didn't expect you to break your arm like that nor did I think you would land on your face either. I hope the chicks dig those scars though...

Just for the record, carrying a broom stick on a bike is pretty tough. And, using it as a brake messes with the spokes really bad. And I want to apologize to my good friend Jeff from the 4th grade, I didn't expect you to break your arm like that nor did I think you would land on your face either. I hope the chicks dig those scars though...

when i was young i was carrying a bow an arrows on a reg bike and the bow got into the spokes .
it tore out about 1/4 of the spokes and i did a face plant on the assvalut .
i think that is where the old saying stop on a dime came from. :laugh: :laugh:

when i was young i was carrying a bow an arrows on a reg bike and the bow got into the spokes .
it tore out about 1/4 of the spokes and i did a face plant on the assvalut .
i think that is where the old saying stop on a dime came from. :laugh: :laugh:

Ha!. Many, many years ago I got my first motorized two wheeler. A nifty thrifty Honda 50. I saved my paper route money to buy the bike. As soon as I got it I doubled the size of my paper route, since I was so much more efficient with the little Honda. Riding home after delivering all my Sunday papers one morning the canvas bags that held the papers, now empty, caught in the rear wheel. The result was the same as yours. Smacked my bare head on the pavement. A little blood but luckily no real damage. Later that day my mother bought me my first helmet.

Back