My Birthday Present - "name this bike" ;-)

@britman I keep coming back to the pictures and really want to see this in person. Since you are only 20ish miles away, maybe I can soon. Sure is a good looking rig!
Boog

Sure you can. It is still pretty **** dirty by my standards and I have one outside carb weeping from the float seat, but I will shoot you a PM in the next week or two. Kama is *****, here I am 71 and bought a bike of my younger dreams and my lower back went out the night prior to my Birthday. Worst and first attack I have had in years, so I am garage restriction by my Wife (AKA Nurse Ratchet) for a few days. Looking forward to meeting you....

George

Wife (AKA Nurse Ratchet)
Ah - quick nurse! The Screens.
Have you been a bad boy?-
snowhytrix.jpeg

Ha!. Many, many years ago I got my first motorized two wheeler. A nifty thrifty Honda 50. I saved my paper route money to buy the bike. As soon as I got it I doubled the size of my paper route, since I was so much more efficient with the little Honda. Riding home after delivering all my Sunday papers one morning the canvas bags that held the papers, now empty, caught in the rear wheel. The result was the same as yours. Smacked my bare head on the pavement. A little blood but luckily no real damage. Later that day my mother bought me my first helmet.
No real damage :roll: ;)Ok

Old school it was common not to have front brakes.

Amigo,
I would name it, "No Brakes" :p
There were many dummies "back in the day" as well. All OEM motors were engineered and manufactured with front and rear brakes.
Eliminating the brake that provides 75% to 85% of your braking ability is like sky diving with an umbrella.
Almost as reckless is eliminating the rear suspension, which would further reduce that bike's 15% to 25% brake efficiency.
OMG1.jpg
PS:
I do like those old style fat grips!

Last edited:
Back