Moving the two-wheel to 3

Very nice, congrats. Very professional looking installation.
How does it ride?

Very nice, congrats. Very professional looking installation.
How does it ride?
Have a 2013 F6b that I have put 40,000 miles on, it isn't a Goldwing..., but not bad, took it on a 2,500 mile ride threw SD/Yellowstone 2 weeks after buying, I like it but it is a "naked trike", I may trike my Goldwing over the winter then I will have the luxury in a trike form.

If you would not mind could you tell me how much you paid. Also which conversion kit was installed. Looks like a motor trike. Trying to figure oout what is a decent price for me and the buyer. Thanks
Mine was a 2015, PO bought it new in 2018 as a converted trike, I paid $17,500.00

Thank you !
Brain is not working to well today. Missed your part saying it was motor trike kit. I take it that you had it installed also. I was thinking you purchased it already assembled. BTw if you did . I sold my take off parts for a bit over $2000. Had one mad who drove 8 hrs to get the saddlebags . His bike had been in a wreck.

If the time comes when I want to convert it to a 3 wheeler... I was thinking more in a kettenkrad... with a large space to seat in the back versus just a pillow on top....

1630521791258.png

Back