Mounting for US drypacks under the saddle

How did it go? 🙂
Sorry, totally forgot, mounting the 30 is very easy, i removed the bolts holding the rear strap in place, punched a hole through The two the looped straps that come with the bag, attached these under the washer on the retaining studs and nipped the nuts down. Make sure you leave enough strap free on both sides to feed the straps out of the side between the rider and pillion seat.

mad for the rear there are two options, punch a hole in another strap and use a broad washer and I think an M6x15 cap head bolt to secure it in the threaded hole towards the middle of the rear seat or use two of the loop straps around the sissy bar cross support ( if you have one). Bag sits sideways and fits secure.

Sorry, totally forgot, mounting the 30 is very easy, i removed the bolts holding the rear strap in place, punched a hole through The two the looped straps that come with the bag, attached these under the washer on the retaining studs and nipped the nuts down. Make sure you leave enough strap free on both sides to feed the straps out of the side between the rider and pillion seat.

mad for the rear there are two options, punch a hole in another strap and use a broad washer and I think an M6x15 cap head bolt to secure it in the threaded hole towards the middle of the rear seat or use two of the loop straps around the sissy bar cross support ( if you have one). Bag sits sideways and fits secure.

Nice. Got any pictures to share?

Do you think it would be safe to moun like this?

Attachments

• 159447145269381210598103874956.jpg
    159447145269381210598103874956.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 47
Do you think it would be safe to moun like this?
I wouldn’t do that, the potential to damage the infil panels is to high, you crank you bag down hard it could cause some damage, especially if you plan on loading up the 30, besides the straps will rub the paint to ****.

Back