Motorcycle airbag jacket

Mmmnn, you may be leaving your advice a little late, 12 years is a long time ago and actually all airbags are, figuratively speaking, prophylactic, as is any device or mechanism intended to prevent harmful consequences.🤔;)
ORIGIN OF PROPHYLACTIC
French prophylactique from Greek prophulaktikos from prophulassein to take precautions against pro- before pro–2 phulassein to protect (from phulax guard)

However, if there are any prompt suggestions for my improvement, I may be able to rectify my behaviour before it becomes habitual and ingrained! ;) 😁
Just joking man. Little play on words.

As the rider says in one of his videos, a mechanical airbag would not have probably triggered while sliding during his crash with his KTM...

After more than 48 years riding without very efficient protection, I have got an airbag to wear under my motorbike jacket. As I am not riding in a warm area, it should be fine during summer. Looking at pro and cons, I have chosen the one which is not linked to the bike. It will not cover all situations but it will be better than my jacket alone.
Nevertheless I hope that it will be useless for years .....

I note the story is still there from 2008, but the company impactjackets.com is not.

Where did you get yours ?

After more than 48 years riding without very efficient protection, I have got an airbag to wear under my motorbike jacket. As I am not riding in a warm area, it should be fine during summer. Looking at pro and cons, I have chosen the one which is not linked to the bike. It will not cover all situations but it will be better than my jacket alone.
Nevertheless I hope that it will be useless for years .....
Why would you want it to be useless?

Back