Motorcycle airbag jacket

I didn't look at the video, but maybe Helite's design protects better than Kilm, where the brain clicks in on the back. On page 17 of the user manual from In&Motion it says... "
Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 7.13.50 AM.png

Effectively this info. from In&Motion is not in favor of In&Motion when riding under heavy rain and after second thoughts, this is not really surprising just by looking at the back of it :

In&Motion (by Ixon) :
1600260096066.png

vs the e-Turtle and Smart Jacket (their front is also, apparently, hermetic) :

1600260211116.png
1600260219409.png

Last edited:
I figured out a while ago that they were not going to make them in my size and decided that buying two and zipping them together like an airline extension belt may work but I would have to grow an extra pair of arms. ;) 🤔:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I figured out a while ago that they were not going to make them in my size and decided that buying two and zipping them together like an airline extension belt may work but I would have to grow an extra pair of arms. ;) 🤔:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
You may have to go with warps rubber suit idea and when the insulation enters suit youre COVERED :thumbsup::p

You may have to go with warps rubber suit idea and when the insulation enters suit youre COVERED :thumbsup::p
I figured out in my youth after ripping the front end suspension out of a series 2 Landrover with my BMW K100RT at 85mph and going airborne for 200' or so landing on my back that my inbuilt shock dispersal 'fat bag' system works pretty well and has done a good job on quite a few subsequent mishaps too. Last one below in Sept 2018 was just a 'tickler' and I rode another 350km that day on a 500km loop through the Aussie Alps from home.

It even gives a visual reference system for impact intensity and coverage ;) 😎:roll::roll::roll:
P1050480 (2).JPG

I figured out in my youth after ripping the front end suspension out of a series 2 Landrover with my BMW K100RT at 85mph and going airborne for 200' or so landing on my back that my inbuilt shock dispersal 'fat bag' system works pretty well and has done a good job on quite a few subsequent mishaps too. Last one below in Sept 2018 was just a 'tickler' and I rode another 350km that day on a 500km loop through the Aussie Alps from home.

It even gives a visual reference system for impact intensity and coverage ;) 😎:roll::roll::roll:
P1050480 (2).JPG
Ouch you aussies and poles are beast

P1050480 (2).JPG
Wow! These new fangled air bags require a new gas cartridge after deployment. What do you use to recharge your system? I'm guessing some sort of liquid charge and then you're good to go? :thumbsup:

Back