anyone know were you can get adjustable rearsets for a rocket, i actually like riding with my feet on the passenger pegs, feel like i have a beeter feel for the bike in that position:eek:

To each his/her own...

Yeah me too

You certainly have a modified rocket of rather opulent character! Must admit, I don't personally like your "cartoonish" looking six pipes, but I'm equally sure many would not like my billet skull horn cover either. Different strokes and all that rot.

The few R3's I've seen from Japan are all quite interesting and well crafted. Love the Red's exhaust, rear Ohlins suspension (I'm going this route myself), radiator cowl and custom features/fitments galore! Must look into those blue nuts and bolts as well.:rolleyes: Wonder what engine mods might lurk therein?:confused:

Red bike has some nice features but is a bit overdone for our tastes. Like the red, though. We have seen the blue chopper "in the steel" at the International Bike Show. It does not look very ridable to us.

We trudge onl.

Must say the Roadster does look good in Black just wish they had used Black Chrome on the Light Shells and Rocker Cover or at least Gloss like they did on the pillion frame extension, JMHO but I like a bit of shiny stuff, Nice Exhaust for a 3 into 1 gota worry about the heat though, it doesn't look like it has any heat shielding on the Header...Ouch!!!

Back