laraza

Turbocharged
Ride
09 R3 Classic
Don't know if these have been seen before but thought I'd stick 'em on just in case.

Think the black one looks cool, the single sided front and rear bike is a feat of engineering and the chop?............ WTF?:confused:

Attachments

• Rocketeer2.jpg
    Rocketeer2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 377
  • Singlesided.jpg
    Singlesided.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 248
  • WTF?.jpg
    WTF?.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 269
How about the paladina bikes?
they're ALL pretty cool,
but, I "think" my favorite daily rider is the red jap bike.
here's a pic of it.
I'm NOT a big fan of red, but it IS DIFFERENT.

there's a few over the top ones out there.
Those are the ones I wanted to use for our first TRIBUTE calendar.
The EXTREME Rockets..

OOOOH!! I love this red bike but can you make the pic smaller so we can see the whole chin spoiler.

there we also have a nice wind screen, not enough of them designs ever make it to market
too bad

Black ones from Mecatwin in France ... neat hey.

and rather expensive !!
beside in france all licenses motorcycles must by law have no more than 100 bhp.
tuners have a lease on life for a while!!

Like the bikini fairing on the red bike but the radiator shrouds are pointing the wrong way! everything else is flowing front to back :confused:

OOOOH!! I love this red bike but can you make the pic smaller so we can see the whole chin spoiler.

there we also have a nice wind screen, not enough of them designs ever make it to market
too bad

Ditto Skp, any other pictures of this red beast?

No pink seat!

All four bikes have been lovingly modified. Lots of fine workmanship. I like the black and red bikes in particular. ...and, yeah, the pink seat would not last long in my stable. The Japanese often overdo everything in endless attempts at global "one-ups-manship". So funny. I do like the Ohlins (???...maybe not) rear suspension. I'm doing something similar now. Got the idea from Radar over at .com. The sport bike style controls would never do however.

Back