The black french bike is awesome, the other two just don't do it for me. The red one, even though i can see alot of works gone into it looks a bit tacky, like "i think i will stick this here and stick this there" . I'm a great believer in "LESS IS MORE".

I've got more of the red bike somewhere, let me see if I can find them.
I like the radiator shroud as it'd scoop the wind in there pretty good.
Pink seat sux tho for sure..

and you told me you like to be different and were thinking of painting your whole bike Pink

:roll::roll::roll:jus kidding :roll::roll::roll:

it must be something in the sake !!
why would anyone order a pink saddle but otherwise the details are awesome check out the nuts and bolts, details details. and SKP if you have more pics post them they are candy for the eyes

Love the radiator shroud and the rear suspension .... they can keep that pink seat though. LOL

I cannot believe that it still has the stock bearclaw with all that customization to the rest of the bike.

Pinkie?

Besides (a girl's bike perhaps???) the hideous pink seat (what was he/she thinking???), that red bike is smokin' cool to me! Lots of great "one-off" custom appointments! Well done! I'd ditch the saddle (most probably would do likewise) and love this ride! Many ideas here to harvest!

Back