Just like theres no reason to raise prices on anything...except to take the so called yearly raise (if your lucky) away from the working middle class so they cant get rich off the already rich!!!!!!! Trace back what makes prices go up and you end up at nowhere! Inflation was created to keep people at bay when the rich raise prices so YOU dont have too much money. God forbid I get rich while working for a living!!!!! Bastards...hope they all rot in hell when the die!!! :soapbox: Whew!!!! Thanks I needed that!

mutt

At some point companies and stock holders are going to have to be satisfied with less than that 10 percent growth every year at the cost of infrastructure and manpower. It's going to be awful hard for corporations to show growth every year with fewer and fewer consumers employed. Who are they going to sell **** to if all the jobs are overseas and everyone here is on unemployment and welfare? You cant import everything and sell to people who don't have a job .... how hard is that to understand?
And eventually the public will figure out that even though taxes aren't going up, printing more money every year is the same as raising taxes.

At some point companies and stock holders are going to have to be satisfied with less than that 10 percent growth every year at the cost of infrastructure and manpower. It's going to be awful hard for corporations to show growth every year with fewer and fewer consumers employed. Who are they going to sell **** to if all the jobs are overseas and everyone here is on unemployment and welfare? You cant import everything and sell to people who don't have a job .... how hard is that to understand?
And eventually the public will figure out that even though taxes aren't going up, printing more money every year is the same as raising taxes.

Green jobs are to create new jobs here. That is what Obama says. Or, at least that is what Van Jones said when he was still in Obama's advisory circle (before he got fired when media found out he was a communist).

So... they outlaw incandescent bulbs and mandate only fluorescent to be made which was to cause creation of 20,000 new jobs. It DID create 20,000 new jobs........ in China where the new factory is located! Good job Mr. Pres.

Just like theres no reason to raise prices on anything...except to take the so called yearly raise (if your lucky) away from the working middle class so they cant get rich off the already rich!!!!!!! Trace back what makes prices go up and you end up at nowhere! Inflation was created to keep people at bay when the rich raise prices so YOU dont have too much money. God forbid I get rich while working for a living!!!!! Bastards...hope they all rot in hell when the die!!! :soapbox: Whew!!!! Thanks I needed that!

mutt

?????

Printing money that chases a fixed amount of product creates inflation. That is not questioned and is an accepted fact of economics. Are you saying Bernanke is rich? Or are you believing someone else is causing inflation?

?????

Printing money that chases a fixed amount of product creates inflation. That is not questioned and is an accepted fact of economics. Are you saying Bernanke is rich? Or are you believing someone else is causing inflation?

No I am saying that the price of goods only goes up so the common people do not amass too much money or wealth. There is no reason for prices to go up. If prices didnt go up than I would have alot more money to play with, but because of so called "inflation" my yearly raise goes to taxes,higher prices for goods, raised utility rates. In essence I do not get a raise I just pass it on to the ones who are getting rich. Essentially I am the "middle man" for the rich to "launder" there money. This keeps the commoners at bay. Its a great system for fooling the common people into thinking "I'm making a difference, Im getting fair wage for my work, Im living the american dream" It certainly is not easy keeping 300+million people on an acceptable even keel. So I give them credit for that but in reality the bottom line remains the same......greedy power hungry people causing a world of hurt on innocent people. :cool:

mutt

Prices go up as the value of the dollar goes down. Dollars loose value as the government prints more of it with nothing to back it up. Sneaky M-F'in way of raising taxes.
Commodities reflect the changing value of the dollar every day but salaries do not.

Kmutt wrote:
"but because of so called "inflation" my yearly raise goes to taxes,higher prices for goods, raised utility rates. In essence I do not get a raise I just pass it on to the ones who are getting rich."

I'm not trying to be funny here or poke holes in some of your assumptions but are you saying that you would give up your "yearly raise" if prices stayed the same?

Just wondering?

In order for you to "beat" the curve you have to, sometimes...most times, do more than what most people do.

In my particular case I could have stayed in the US, worked in a job and run into basically what you are talking about. If I wanted to "get ahead" (not necessarily become rich) I had to choose between doing the "normal" job or go work overseas, away from my family and away from things I like to do or go to...or ride/drive in order to work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week with no time off except for when I come home for R&R.

That kind of life is not for everybody and a lot of people cannot or will not sacrifice to accomplish (for example) what I have for the last several years. It hasn't been easy but I am starting to see the results of "collapsing time frames" to accomplish a lot of my goals that I had when I first started out doing this.

Am I glad that it is almost over...you betcha...I can't wait to spend a "normal" life with my wife and sons in another couple of months and if/when I go back to work I can "afford" to work that daily grind for a lot less than what I am currently making and enjoy what I have done the last 2 years and 10 months (when it is finally over the end of June).

Am I well off or rich...no...but I am way ahead of where I would have been if I had done the "normal" thing.

There is a saying that a job is where you work hard enough to not get fired and "they" pay you enough so that you won't quit...all in all a pretty true statement.

Or you can say jobs = Just Over Broke.

Good luck...I do hope that eventually you can get ahead.

If this post offends anyone...I'm am sorry...I didn't mean it to do that, I am just telling you what worked for me.

Dennis

75 dtg Dubai
76 dtg Home for good!

Jobs going since 1960s

In my opinion the since the start of exporting of jobs, (in the 60s) when your t shirt was farmed out to Pakastan and you paied the same as if it were made here!

That was the start of our downfall, then the exporting of jobs and the start of epa and the ease of companys of moving out of USA so they dont have to pay tax @ 35%.

The Epa should have been set up to help make our US companys do things better and keep our jobs.

Back