My mirrors are Triumph branded Ricvos. I recently did a test to see how tough the anodizing is on them.
Test procedure was to slip between a bus and a semi and drag the left mirror about 20 feet along the bus..... NO damage, not a single mark.
+1 Ricco brand!

Riding between a BUS and a SEMI?!?!?
I shall take care riding with you once over here! :eek: :p :D

Traffic does my head in once the bikes heat soaked. Road construction is my bane! I don't usually split lanes, but, sometimes ya gota do what ya gota do lol.

Arrival date got bumped up, will be there mid December now, bike should land first week of January.

Hi ah I saw it got voted down last time it was up. I've heard traffic isn't great, I plan to spend as little time as possible on the i5 corridor.

I shall enjoy showing you around your new home state . . .

We're so excited. I am taking 46 days of leave so I can the house situated, get wife situated and still take skme good road trips.

I've actually found myself riding much more calmely latealy, I managed 30 mpg city commuting, up from my norm of 28 lol.

We're so excited. I am taking 46 days of leave so I can the house situated, get wife situated and still take skme good road trips.

I've actually found myself riding much more calmely latealy, I managed 30 mpg city commuting, up from my norm of 28 lol.

That there sounds mo-better, although I got 25 mpg on my Texas ride. :eek:
Let me know when you hit town and are available - perhaps a dinner & brew meet & greet?

Definitely, haha maybe we do a R3 area meet up at my new house to establish with the neighbors just who moved in :)

Fine! I'll grow out my belly hair and get my dirtiest open leather vest ready to go!

Back