Metcruze seat and Cat Delete

Madlaps

.040 Over
Where to buy the Cat Delete? From what i've read, I need a bypass pipe.. but haven't seen any of the usual vendors selling them?

Metcruze seats, I'm either buying a corbin or a metcruze... anyone had both or just the metcruze and can give me an idea of the quality / height of the fastback?

Cheers
Dean

Sorry for the spam guys, I'm going on a Rocket upgrade frenzy since I can't ride for another month till I get this cast off my wrist -

Currently on order:

Hagon Nitros, Risers, Rear indicators, HD Sportster side mounted license plate -> next... Seat, buttybuddy, Cat Delete, Triple K&Ns, CF cut bearclaw, remove secondaries, paint rims and radiator black, tuneboy or pcIII, radiator insert, CF headlights, stebel air horn, mirrors, exhaust (Foran Radius Exhaust looks tasty, but expensive), and the list continues....

I have madaz exhaust, but i'm guessing it'll be similar - they're pretty much identical to stock. Exhaust is only last on the 'list' cause I can't decide on what I want and I can't get my hands on Preds D:

Point 1) which model? ( R3/3classic, R3T or roadster?) Triumph dealers should be able to get a delete for the R3's
Point 2) Madaz pipes are NOT the same as stock Triumph. They're wider bore, freer flowing.( & sound like a truck)
The Tor's based tunes work just fine with them.

Hoping to get a set of pipes from Sam, so that solves 1 of my 'problems'. Still debating between Metcruze fastback and Corbin young gun...

Back