Mass shooting in Christchurch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - So I love a good conspiracy.

I think Australia sent the guy over to create panic and get NZ's government to restrict gun ownership: so then can pop over a nick the sheep with less risk.

ate - he will suffer far worse if he is shut away, ignored and left to the tender mercies of cellmates.
Yes im aware of this fact....just venting really...i guess im like many others who struggle to get their head around the the fact someone could make this hate into reality....just unbelievable.

If his "punishment" is anything like Norweigen mass murderer Anders Breivik's, he'll be given a posh solitary cell with a view and be be allowed to attend college. And Breivik also got only got 20 years for killing 77 people, mostly youths.

Just found out today that our welder who called in sick somehow got 3 bullet holes in his shirt and the person he was standing next to talking to got killed.

How does that happen he never even got so much as a flesh wound.

Also another one of our site WELDERs has had a family member murdered but this mad man. I just wish they would put on a plane back to Australia and save the tax payers ten's of millions of dollars.

I hope this works out for you guys!

New Zealanders turn in guns as Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern promises tighter restrictions

A9DB846F-74A9-4631-B7DF-EDFFA6BB336B.jpeg
Legislation Passed in the heat of the moment is not good!
I know they have not passed any yet, but your PM isn’t messing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back