MaggieValley, the aftermath,,,,,,,

On a different note but fitting to aftermath...

I'm stopping use of bank cards at gas stations. Gas stations are premium spots for skimmers to be planted. When you swipe your card the data is stolen and you start getting charged for things and gas you did not buy. Ill just drop $$ at the cashier and go pick up any change when done.

Yup, had that happen to me :thumbsdown:

You get your money back? I think you do, so I just don't worry about stuff like that. Keys stay in my cars and bikes 24/7, except on rare occasions when I go to a big city. I refuse to give in to fear, seems what advertising, news and politics are selling now.

You get your money back? I think you do, so I just don't worry about stuff like that. Keys stay in my cars and bikes 24/7, except on rare occasions when I go to a big city. I refuse to give in to fear, seems what advertising, news and politics are selling now.

I did

I'm with you. If I have to lock my stuff and house I'm moving. I don't even know where the keys to the house is.:D

I'm with you. If I have to lock my stuff and house I'm moving. I don't even know where the keys to the house is.:D

When we bought this house it had 6 exterior doors, I asked the people for keys, it was funny, " I dunno, I think we might have one somewhere" and gave me a skeleton key that fit the front door, that's all they had.

I ran outa my beer. @sonny left some in my cooler! :thumbsup:

67646F31-F424-4CC3-967C-807753EAEA74.jpeg

Back