20181107_150748.jpg

In Arizona, do not miss the Coronado Trail, Hwy 191 from Morenci to Alpine!

Good-day Spawn
Checking out you tread here & you say you went DS. What I'd like to know is how did you find it? I tried it last season & ended up going back to MC tire. The one thing I releized was that I was not putting enough air. I have a R3T and it was loaded up for road trip & did not like the feel. How much air did you run in it. I'm think of trying it again but asking questions to the people who have loaded up for a road trip & hopefully the same bike as mine.

Cohen I ran D/S on my 13' I ran 32#'s .The more rounded the edge of the tire is the easier.You have to be willing willing effort in leaning and give yourself enough miles to get used to it.

Good-day Spawn
Checking out you tread here & you say you went DS. What I'd like to know is how did you find it? I tried it last season & ended up going back to MC tire. The one thing I releized was that I was not putting enough air. I have a R3T and it was loaded up for road trip & did not like the feel. How much air did you run in it. I'm think of trying it again but asking questions to the people who have loaded up for a road trip & hopefully the same bike as mine.
First off sorry for taking this long to respond. I went DS strictly for logistical reasons. I didn't want to wait for the mc tire. I was keeping mine a few psi lower than whats on the tire then added a couple more to compensate for the gear loaded on the back. After that it felt better. Its a balancing act and ypu have to experiment.

Back