Maggie valley June 2019

All I can say is wow to the responses. You guys are a great bunch. Since I already released my pet sitter for that week and she has already booked someone else it will be a last minute decision if I can make it but it will just be myself. Wifey will have to stay at home with the pups. I did speak to Rob at the Motel and he said that there was at least 7 on the waiting list so he was going to go down the list and offer the room.

I just want to say this: I did not want to cancel at the last minute so when I had my doubts about making the trip I decided to do what I did in order for someone else to make their plans early enough. Sometimes trying to get away takes some planning so I hopefully did it early enough. Still have those dates marked on my calendar so anything can happen.........

All I can say is wow to the responses. You guys are a great bunch. Since I already released my pet sitter for that week and she has already booked someone else it will be a last minute decision if I can make it but it will just be myself. Wifey will have to stay at home with the pups. I did speak to Rob at the Motel and he said that there was at least 7 on the waiting list so he was going to go down the list and offer the room.

I just want to say this: I did not want to cancel at the last minute so when I had my doubts about making the trip I decided to do what I did in order for someone else to make their plans early enough. Sometimes trying to get away takes some planning so I hopefully did it early enough. Still have those dates marked on my calendar so anything can happen.........
Yes you still have the right to change your mind. If you use the age excuse you might get away with a few times :)

Come on bigdog.. don't matter if you ride or not. Still plenty of good times around the fire. And Jisy and I will be at base camp cooking and farting. Well I will be farting he will be cooking:roll::roll::roll:. It's always a fun time..
To me half of the fun is sitting around the fire and sharing riding stories with great friends:)

Back