29. RNG3
  30. Gr3ywolf
  31. 1BigDog + Jean. (sorry Jim)
  32. TheKid
  33. Alpental
  34. Thewhingnut
  35. Ski
36. Chip. + 1

Working straight through this month. Today first eight hour in a long time. Weekend eight's then on to twelves for the rest of the month. Cam's ain't in yet anyhow. In shipping but that is one slow boat coming out of Australia. It don't matter to Fuc&ing cold to work on it anyhow. I do not mind riding in the cold but working on a bike in the cold different story. Either way i'm in on this one. Plenty of time left for upgrades and tires. Figure it is time to adjust the nuts on the neck. Get some more stuff powder coated. Top tree bracket and fly screen brackets and clamps. Should look and run sharp. Would not miss this run for nothing.Rooms reservations made all over the country. Even a fancy joint in the Outer banks. Figure I'll tear that place up. I think it is one of those joints were you need a suit and tie to get in. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: No plans on packing that i"ll just buy one while am out and about. Could you image the guys face as you pull up for the fancy parking where they park the vehicle for you:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove The beer breweries in North Carolina should be a kick along with the overnight stay. Meeting folks in Maggie valley that i have talked to on here for the last couple of years should be fun. Still know a few folks around Nashville That are hard core party types and would love to see me again. That will be my first stop. Kind of picking up on a theme Here? Let the wife take a few trips here and there and a few cruises but for me all I have known for the last 19 years is a time clock. TIME FOR A LITTLE BET OF BAD BEHAVIOR. More than ready. Somebody wants to ride along such as the guy from California on the Indian am game. Prefer to ride alone. Long trip all by yourself with no time clock and no one to please just places to be and people to meet. Figure at 61 years old and starting to hurt all over might as well say the HeL^ with it and make ONE LAST RUN. See you in Maggie Valley Joseywales. ;););););)Looking forward to the good food you and that dude from Texas can cook. Beats the heL& out of my peanut butter sandwiches.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
We shall not disappoint friend.

Hey guys I finally got a hold of Joey Fletcher's wife. He had his surgery. Pretty much romoving all the upgrades and installing new one with dohnor oarts. It seem his aortic vavle section rubbed thru his bowels creating a bad infection with some nasty bacteria. The good news is he is recivering doing well and according to his wife getting back to his awnry self. I'll keep y'all in the loop!!

1. Rainman
  2. Stb
  3. Joseywales
  4. mully95
  5. Easttexr111+1
  6. Sonny
  7. Steel
  8. Scot in exile
  9. warp9.9
  10. mexican
  11. 1K9
  12. Tripps,, Dave, and Dan
  13. Frosty Rider
  14. Dr. D
  15. Smathersmith
  16. Spatkey59
  17. Rktnmypk 1 Indian, 1 Papoose, extra underwear
  18. Joesmoe + 1
  19. Triple Trouble +1
  20. Seabee
  21. Smathersfish
  22. Journeyman28778
  23. R3Tex
  24. Billb and Laurel
  25. Rocket Scientist,Tow, the Phoenix
  26. WBaumgartner + 1
  27. Bigfoot390 +1
  28. Viperman
  29. RNG3
  30. Gr3ywolf
  32. TheKid
  33. Alpental
  34. Thewhingnut
  35. Ski
  36. Chip +1

1. Rainman
  2. Stb
  3. Joseywales
  4. mully95
  5. Easttexr111+1
  6. Sonny
  7. Steel
  8. Scot in exile
  9. warp9.9
  10. mexican
  11. 1K9
  12. Tripps,, Dave, and Dan
  13. Frosty Rider
  14. Dr. D
  15. Smathersmith
  16. Spatkey59
  17. Rktnmypk 1 Indian, 1 Papoose, extra underwear
  18. Joesmoe + 1
  19. Triple Trouble +1
  20. Seabee
  21. Smathersfish
  22. Journeyman28778
  23. R3Tex
  24. Billb and Laurel
  25. Rocket Scientist,Tow, the Phoenix
  26. WBaumgartner + 1
  27. Bigfoot390 +1
  28. Viperman
  29. RNG3
  30. Gr3ywolf
  32. TheKid
  33. Alpental
  34. Thewhingnut
  35. Ski
  36. Chip +1
Ya know, this is the first time since I have been showing up at these events that I haven't had to put our names back on the list 14 times because it kept getting deleted.

Not completely sure if that's a good or bad thing to tell you the truth.......:cautious::roll::roll::roll:

:(Guess I will be the first. I will not be able to attend Maggie Valley in June. Although I was truly looking forward to meeting all of you I still do not feel stable enough on the bike 2 up to even take the chance. When I booked I thought that would have improved over the following few months but when I tried to hold up the bike with my wife on it, it was not pretty. So, rather than putting myself, my wife, or anyone else around me in danger I will bow out now.

I do have a room available at the Motel. If anyone wants it, let me know. I will hold it for another week before I cancel it.

@1BigDog don't cash in your chips just yet. Like Jay said, ya got 4 months left to heal up. Even if you wait until the last week to cancel, the room will still be used by someone on the waiting list.

Back