Looking to convert to floor boards on a 13 Roadster

JugheadNY

Standard Bore
Ride
2013 Rocket iii Roadster
I'm looking to convert my 13 roadster to use floorboards. I read that I can probably use the same year classic rails on this bike. The problem is locating a set. Is there any aftermarket options? Should i go with miniboards instead?

Thanks

I'm looking to convert my 13 roadster to use floorboards. I read that I can probably use the same year classic rails on this bike. The problem is locating a set. Is there any aftermarket options? Should i go with miniboards instead?

Thanks
Any floor boards on stock Rocket IIIs.... Classic, or Accessory dual headlight or single headlight Touring version.s will fit any other Rocket whether two or one headlight. In all cases you need to to replace the lot foot rails levers, brake lines etc. The [parts are no longer avilable from triumph dealers new but occasionally components come up on eBay etc. You will be lucky to get a swap overused set for under US$800.
CLASSIC FOOTBOARD KIT A9758081
Includes Rocker Gear Lever
1654836118178.png

Accessory FOOTBOARDS A9758085
Includes Rocker Gear Lever
1654836164951.png

Cheapest option is to use Kuryyakin or similar mini or folding footboards wth spline to peg adaptors - I have the 5 position deluxe chrome version fitted with spline adaptors on my '10 Roadster and like them. the brake lever is just operable with reasonable cornering clearance as good or better than stock. The blcked out version is cheaper and the 3 position versions are cheaper still.
These can all be used for Rider or pillion but require different spline adaptors for Front and rear.

The Accessory A9758085 version have a steeper board angle and give better cornering clearance.
Happy reading!

Last edited:
Back