looking for saddlebags

EasTexR3,
the mirrors are MUSA 49902's from Amazon:
I also got adapters from JP to make them work better on the RIII.
I purchased them for the additional lights, though the rear facing are not as bright as I had hoped. The added pick up is that the view is wider and when set properly, helped reduce blind spots for me.
I also liked the look.
Earl

Rob_The_Builder,
The windshield is a National Cycle N28206. The brackets fit the Rocket perfectly though they come in a gray color (I had mine powder coated black before installation). The windshield needs some modification to the cut out for the headlights. Nothing that can't be done with a Dremel tool, but does require some mock ups and patience to make it look right and get a nice finished edge. I must give credit to Ogre as his bike was the one I first saw a picture of it on. I also believe he did a more detailed set of instructions for the necessary modifications to make it work on the Roadster. I like it because it keeps more wind blast off me than the small instrument cluster cover and I am not fond of the look of the more traditional Triumph windshield or its aftermarket look a likes.
Regards,
Earl

n3716e - do you have any photos of your bike from the front? Just curious to see how that windshield looks from there, especially your headlight cutouts. Thanks! :thumbsup:

bobsyouruncle,
I don't see where I have any from the front since installing the windshield. I will try to get one tomorrow and post it for you.
Earl

Thanks I m also interested to see the front. The limited options we have for windshield, fairing is a let down but hay we bought a unique bike hence the limitations. I currently have a home made cafe racer type fairing which I like a lot but I want more cover for winter time. I m currently working on a batwing fairing project using flhx outer fairing, but what you have might be my next project.
Thanks again

bobsyouruncle,
Here are some pictures of the windshield from the front:
IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Earl

Earl - Thanks so much for posting those front shots of the screen. I like the look much better than the OEM windshield with its metal bracing. Do you get any buffeting with this screen, or is it fairly quiet behind it on the highway?

Back