Looking for rear tire

Not in NZ mine just cost me $630 for a rear tyre with the front total came to a grand :mad:thinking of ditching both my R3s as having trouble justifying rubber prices. Maybe back to my old 79 Bonneville only.
Dark side?:whitstling:

Do they stick as good, and last as long as the EMax?
I'm testing and so far me likey. Been working with the old one Bull on adjusting my suspension. Hope to get it set up so I can make a quick adjustment depending on whether your in the twisties or long distance. Anyway Steve has been gracious enough to run scenarios and different settings since my front forks and rear shocks have adjustability.

This tire is a little smaller than the 225/60. The Sumitomo rubs :(:mad:. The Raptor 225/55/16 is too small. For the 160$ the Exedra is better.

upload_2019-5-6_10-25-39.png

Here is the Canadian price for the Bridgy with free shipping from Fortnine.

upload_2019-5-6_17-24-19.png

Now if they shipped to the States with the favourable exchange rate you guys would get.....

Please expound, Amigo . . .
First time pulling out of my driveway I leaned just like I would have with the Roadster, and wound up turning wide and in the wrong lane. Luckily the oncoming traffic was far enough away that I had time to get back in my lane. Later that day I wanted to open her up to see what she could do. At a little over 100 she started a wobble that got bad fast. Just all around bad handling and dangerous.

Back