Looking for a windshield

Yeah the A2307498 is the double headlight
So like heaps of other Triumph parts listings on line theirs is full of errors too! :(:cautious::banghead::banghead::banghead::evil:

I hope you will not be dissappointed when it arrives then.
My guess is it is the image that is incorrect as I have also seen many listings for Triumph R3 'Roadster' screens with the 5 hole TT straps using an image for the smaller 3 hole TT strapped 'Summer' and now discontinued screen.
I have checked Triumph parts listing in 3 countries, even the usually reliable Fowlers UK
Windshield, Roadster, Kit, Polished - Triumph ROCKET III TOURING | Triumph ROCKET III TOURING Windshield, Roadster, Kit, Polished supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts
and all have the same error stating it is for the Touring models only yet displaying a two headlight notched image. One of them has to be wrong.

Last edited:
The one I just bought is for my 2007 standard. The touring I have is now a parts bike. I don't know how to update the avatar.

1) At the top right screen, click on the little peep (1st in line of three icons).
2) Click on "Contact Details" (top of the list).
3) At left of screen scroll down to "Settings", then click on "Personal Details".
4) About two thirds down the page you will find the box entitled, "Ride" - edit and save.
HTH!

Last edited:
1) At the top right screen, click on the little peep (1st in line of three icons).
2) Click on "Contact Details" (top of the list).
3) At left of screen scroll down to "Settings", then click on "Personal Details".
4) About two thirds down the page you will find the box entitled, "Ride" - edit and save.
HTH!
Thanks Brother.Got the avatar fixed
So like heaps of other Triumph parts listings on line theirs is full of errors too! :(:cautious::banghead::banghead::banghead::evil:

I hope you will not be dissappointed when it arrives then.
My guess is it is the image that is incorrect as I have also seen many listings for Triumph R3 'Roadster' screens with the 5 hole TT straps using an image for the smaller 3 hole TT strapped 'Summer' and now discontinued screen.
I have checked Triumph parts listing in 3 countries, even the usually reliable Fowlers UK
Windshield, Roadster, Kit, Polished - Triumph ROCKET III TOURING | Triumph ROCKET III TOURING Windshield, Roadster, Kit, Polished supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts
and all have the same error stating it is for the Touring models only yet displaying a two headlight notched image. One of them has to be wrong.
It is the two hole. Not very tall but much better than the slip streamer that slipped into the gas tank

Back