Looking for a windshield

i looked everywhere. Finally found one with Pandora in Chattanooga. $411.00 for the summer screen and fixing kit. The four clamps (8 pieces) will cost about $100.00. I guess it is a summer because it doesn't go very high. About eighteen inches. In all I like dealing with Pandora. Good sales team, they check the last 6 of your vin. Pretty thorough.
And welcome to the site... These guys are the who's who in the zoo!
Also, I have 6 of those 8 clamps you need. But you have to have all of them, if anyone wants to chime in. I paid $110.00 for them. I went on a ride without tightening them....Pandora, I found out after I ordered from elsewhere, was $30 bucks cheaper.
Make sure the windshield has cutouts for two headlights. The windshield I bought is Triumph number A2307498, and a fixing kit number is A9738051

any picture?i need only the windshield..also,price?

Google is your friend sometimes'

This is what you want the Panadora listing was incorrect and may be for a Touring model but their parts listing data appears to be corrupted. 2Wheels version also had the same error.

Get this below:

ROADSTER SCREEN - ROCKET 3

A9748036-800x600.jpg

Triumph Rocket III Roadster Screen A9748036

Triumph Rocket III Roadster Screen A9748036
This high roadster screen is great for comfortable long-distance touring by deflecting wind, rain and insects.
$524.95 (Was $550.00)
  • tick.png
    30 day return policy
  • tick.png
    FREE delivery on this item in mainland USA
1673.jpg
I looked at several. Very confusing. Some say 23 inches, but show pictures of a single headlight. The A2307498 I got from pandora is not a long windshield. I will try it.

Arhh yes you have a Touring - your selection is correct, it is the 'Roadster' model screen for Tourings. Triumph love confusing the F*ck out of everyone with their product naming.

The one I just bought is for my 2007 standard. The touring I have is now a parts bike. I don't know how to update the avatar.

Back