I am nether Jealous or a Inexperience rider. If you must result to that level so be it. I on the other hand will not. The facts remain that finding a service manual for the bike is difficult and tuning for the time being is out of the question. Time will tell. Am not impressed with the bike at all and have stated that. Some of the commits on here about how powerful they are do not jive with facts. Yes it is a good looking bike and may handle well but there is more to owning a bike than that. Some of us would really like to see a 2500 that you can ride daily with storage space that will accommodate your winter gear and lunch. Hopefully Triumph will realize that there are a lot of folks like myself that would appreciate more storage space and a better riding position then what is offered now.
Right on, Sonny. I, for one, like the look of the 'old model'. It's big and comfy for me at 6'6" and 270. Doesn't keep the local Triumph dealer from trying to talk me into taking the 2020 for a test ride though 🤣🤣🤣

i recently watched this show called super car Megabuild were they were making a Rolls Royce into a drift car, to get more power out of it they took it to some mob in Germany that actually disassembled the ECU and unlocked it somehow, so I reckon there are people out there that could do this to the rocket.

There is no way i would buy a bike with a locked ECU.
If Triumph produces a touring model of the 2500 i would buy one in a heartbeat.
Soooo.....you would buy a bike with a locked ecu if it was everything you wanted, and needed no modification? or you would buy a touring model as soon as they unlock the ecu?

Right on, Sonny. I, for one, like the look of the 'old model'. It's big and comfy for me at 6'6" and 270. Doesn't keep the local Triumph dealer from trying to talk me into taking the 2020 for a test ride though 🤣🤣🤣
My friend who is 6'7" at 320 lbs use to ride a Kawi 1000. He looked like he was fu**ing a football riding down the street. There wasn't a bike out there that he could fit on/in. It was a funny sight. My wife said that when my friend and I walked side by side I looked like a little boy. Not cool!!

Back